Origins & Collections
The MetaArt Club Launch
(December 20, 2021) : 35 artists were there when history was made to comprise of the first ever TMAC brand launch.
- 2021-12-15 Media Coverage by VOGUE Singapore
- 2021-12-21 Media Coverage by MarTech Series
- 2021-12-29 Media Coverage by Home Journal Hong Kong
- 2022-01-03 Media Coverage by BILLIONAIRE Magazine Singapore
- 2022-01-15 Media Coverage by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2022-01-21 Media Coverage by Jing Culture & Commerce
- 2022-02-03 Media Coverage by Sing Tao Daily Hong Kong
- 2022-02-08 Media Coverage by Design Anthology
- 2022-02-15 Media Coverage by Robb Report
- 2022-02-17 Media Coverage by Robb Report
- 2022-03-03 Media Coverage by TATLER Hong Kong
- 2022-03-22 Media Coverage by TATLER Hong Kong
Vogue Singapore x TMAC NFT Drop on OpenSea
(May 5, 2022) Vogue Singapore x TMAC NFT Drop on OpenSea. The ‘Every Body’ collection features 10 digital artworks explores the relationship between avatars and bodies in the metaverse.
Swire Properties 50th Anniversary Art NFT Collection Project
at Art Basel Hong Kong
(May 5, 2022) 6 TMAC artists featured in the unveiling of Swire Properties 50th Anniversary Art NFT Collection Project at Art Basel Hong Kong on an 8.5M LED screen.
The MetaArt Club at The Uplift World
(July 16, 2022) The MetaArt Club creates our first permanent gallery inside The Uplift World, an NFT based metaverse utilizing residing on top of Minecraft to showcase all kinds of NiFTy things.
SUBXTURE at K11 Art Mall, Hong Kong
(August 10 - September 18, 2022) The MetaArt Club joined force with Carnaby Fair to launch an exclusive collection of NFT artworks incorporating the SUBXTURE elements, collaborating with 2 TMAC artists.